All the score is an electronic file in PDF format. Once you log in to this site you can download the product and purchase it.
How to login to the site
You can choose the method of logging in to this site from the following two methods.
- Log in to this site using your existing SNS account
- Create a local account dedicated to this site
- If you already have one of Facebook, Google, Twitter account, you can log in to this site using these accounts. Please click the SNS icon of your choice from the "Login with your Social Network account." Section on the login page. If authentication succeeds using the account of each SNS, you can log in to this site.
- If you do not have the above SNS account, please create a local account dedicated to this site. To create a local account, click the "Create an account" button at the bottom of the login page. When you enter necessary information such as user name, e-mail address, password, and click "Create account" button, confirmation e-mail will be delivered to the entered e-mail address. Please follow the mail sent after the procedure.
- Please click the "Add to Cart" button on each product page to add the item to the shopping cart. The number of items added to the cart is displayed in the cart icon part at the upper right of the screen.
- Clicking on the cart icon in the upper right will display the contents of the shopping cart in a list. To cancel purchase, please click "delete" to the right of the product name. The item will be removed from the purchase list.
- When the item you want to purchase has been confirmed, please click the "Purchase Procedure" button at the bottom right of the list of contents of the shopping cart. Enter purchase procedure.
- If you are not logged in to the site, you will be prompted to log in here, please login to the site and click the shopping cart icon on the top right again to proceed with the purchase procedure. If you do not have an account for logging in, create an account according to "Logging in to the site" above and log in to this site.
- When you enter the purchase procedure, the progress status is displayed in the upper arrow marked part. First of all, check the contents of the cart and enter the billing address. If you have purchased from this site before, the address of the address you entered earlier is entered in the "Saved address" section, so if you select it, you can enter all the items with one touch.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it in the Coupon Code field and click the "Apply Coupon Code" button. The total amount of purchased items will be recalculated.
- Please click "Next" after entering necessary information. It will be a confirmation screen of the order contents.
- If you are satisfied with the content, please click "Continue". It will be transferred to PayPal's payment page.
- If you have a PayPal account, log in to PayPal and complete the payment process. Even if you do not have an account, you can settle it with your credit card.
- When the payment procedure on PayPal site is completed, it will be transferred again to this site and the screen of order completion will be displayed. Please read about confirming the simple order contents and explanation on how to download the musical score purchased. In addition, since a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered in the middle of the purchase procedure, please also check that together.
About downloading music score
- You can download purchased scores from the "Purchased files" tab in the "My Account" page displayed after logging in. There is no limit on the number of downloads.
- The purchaser's e-mail address, the name of this site, and the URL are displayed in the footer part of all pages of the downloaded musical score.
About the sample score
- After logging in to the site, you can download sample PDF files of all scores.
- The sample PDF file contains all the pages of the score and parts, but the user's email address is written in the footer part of each page, and the string "SAMPLE" is displayed. Also, sample PDF files can not be printed.